Getting rid of track changes

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
      This is a baby-question I am afraid... I used a previous translation as a basis for an update and clicked on track changes so that I would know how much to charge. When I send it to the customer, even having saved it with "konecny" rather than "konecny s znackami", it still shows up the track changes. I can get rid of them by just clicking on "konecny" but is that what I have to get the agency to do or is there any way of saving it without the track changes coming up all the time.
      Thank yoiu
      Charlie

      --
      Jsem chr�n�n bezplatn�m SPAMfighter pro soukrom� u�ivatele.
      A� doposud m� u�et�il p��jmu 8272 spam-email�.

    • Pilucha, Jiri
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
        "Konecny" verus "konecny se znackami" has only to do what view you get on screen whereas to remove the track changes you got to "Accept All Changes" and save the file under another name.
        J.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
          Otevru novy soubor, zkopiruji tam ten "konecny", a ulozim to.
          Hanka

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2010
            If copy and paste into a new blank doc, some attributes of the pasted
            text might be overruled by the Normal.dot template rules that shape any
            new documents. With heavily formatted docs in particular, you are facing
            a risk of the original formatting getting distorted. To be on the safe
            side, I would go with Jirka and just select Approve All in the existing
            file's menu (or these silly Office 2007 icons).

            Martin