TERMS

  • Miroslav Herold
    Message 1 of 54 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hi all,

      have you seen correct translations for the following networking terms?
      last mile (between subscriber and the first upstream exchange)
      upstream
      downstream
      end-to-end visibility (in network) = prubezna ??
      expedited forwarding queue type
      assured forwarding queue type

      there are 7 more PPT files to browse.

      TIA

      Mirek
      **************************************

      Ing. Miroslav HEROLD, CSc.

      Tlumo�n�k/p�ekladatel/poradce/voln� novin��

      Tel.: 00420 2 51554950

      Mobil: 0606 865870

      E-mail: miroslav_herold@..., mherold@...

    • magda.ferstlova
      Message 54 of 54 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi,
        Yesterday I came across two interesting terms that I would like to share
        with you - might be useful in the future, both are explained in Wiki

        SHOULDER SURFING
        SOCIAL ENGINEERING

        Magda