Clinical trials

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
      Hello, dear listmates!
      I am going to translate a document on clinical trials. Can you provide me with some useful website addresses for this topic (especially as regards the correct Czech terminology)? TIA. Have a nice day.
      Jarda

    • Jan Culka
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
        You can find some useful texts in www.szu.cz a www.szuba.sk,
        Honza

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
          Hi,
          Take a look at www.sukl.cz. They have lots of useful documents (including bilingual ones) and links.
          The correct terminology can also be found at EMEA.

          Of course, it depends on who your client is. If the document is designed for subjects (do call them patients in Czech), try to sound as natural as possible. You should also avoid the Czech word "anamneza" (for the English "medical history") which the guys at SUKL seem to hate :-))

          Pavel

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jaroslav Hejzlar" <jaroslav.hejzlar@...> wrote:

          > Hello, dear listmates!
          > I am going to translate a document on clinical trials. Can you provide me with some useful website addresses for this topic (especially as regards the correct Czech terminology)? TIA. Have a nice day.
          > Jarda

        • Jan Culka
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
            Again, www.sukl.sk can help, too.
            Honza

          • Jaroslav Hejzlar
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
              Ahoj,
              dekuji moc Pavlovi i Honzovi. Dokument je pro Evropskou komisi, urcite neco najdu i na EurLexu, ale to by nejspis nestacilo.
              Mejte se pekne,
              Jarda

              The correct terminology can also be found at EMEA.

              Of course, it depends on who your client is. If the document is designed for subjects (do call them patients in Czech), try to sound as natural as possible. You should also avoid the Czech word "anamneza" (for the English "medical history") which the guys at SUKL seem to hate :-))

              Pavel

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jaroslav Hejzlar" <jaroslav.hejzlar@...> wrote:

              > Hello, dear listmates!
              > I am going to translate a document on clinical trials. Can you provide me with some useful website addresses for this topic (especially as regards the correct Czech terminology)? TIA. Have a nice day.
              > Jarda

            • Olga Kotlářová
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
                This might help:

                http://www.sukl.cz/_download/cs08pokynform/klh/klh10.rtf

                Olga

                Hello, dear listmates!
                I am going to translate a document on clinical trials. Can you provide me
                with some useful website addresses for this topic (especially as regards the
                correct Czech terminology)? TIA. Have a nice day.
                Jarda

                .

                <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=328964/grpspId=1705043588/msgId=
                42095/stime=1265281572/nc1=5922735/nc2=5191953/nc3=5522128>

              • Jaroslav Hejzlar
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
                  Diky, Olgo!
                  Moc mi to pomuze.