RE: [Czechlist] fun. poz.

  • Pilucha, Jiri
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2010
      "fringes" is probably not entirely correct. Apart from certain benefits provided by the employer to the employees (such as meal vouchers or payments to the pension fund), fringes most importantly include also mandatory payments paid by the employer to the state (not to the employees), such as employee social insurance and health insurance

      Re "Compensation package" - this is more of an HR term rather than an accounting term, used mostly in advertising of vacant positions etc. It does comprise benefits, but also the salary, i.e. does not seem to correspond to funkcni pozitky either

      In summary, "benefits" is the closest that I can think of (not limited to "monetary" benefits, though)

      Jiri