RE: [Czechlist] fun. poz.

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 2, 2010
      > I strongly doubt that it is "benefits" or "perks".

      I guess, you're right. "Funkcni pozitky" are monetary "benefits". Maybe a
      "compensation package", then...

    • Daniel Šebesta
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 2, 2010
        Mm, interesting, my messages needed about 8 hours to get here…

        Daniel

        _____

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2010
          I sent a message yesterday around noon and am still waiting :-)
          Alena

          Mm, interesting, my messages needed about 8 hours to get here…

          Daniel

          _____

          "Daň z příjmů fyz. osob ze závislé čin. a fun. pož."

          Can anyone please tell me what "fun. poz." means?

          Thanks very much.

        • Pilucha, Jiri
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2010
            "fringes" is probably not entirely correct. Apart from certain benefits provided by the employer to the employees (such as meal vouchers or payments to the pension fund), fringes most importantly include also mandatory payments paid by the employer to the state (not to the employees), such as employee social insurance and health insurance

            Re "Compensation package" - this is more of an HR term rather than an accounting term, used mostly in advertising of vacant positions etc. It does comprise benefits, but also the salary, i.e. does not seem to correspond to funkcni pozitky either

            In summary, "benefits" is the closest that I can think of (not limited to "monetary" benefits, though)

            Jiri