Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [Czechlist] Re: Translators meeting Tu/Thu - February?

Expand Messages
  • Martin Janda
    Too bad, any day but not that Tuesday... Never mind folks, have fun, and see you next month! Martin
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
      Too bad, any day but not that Tuesday... Never mind folks, have fun, and
      see you next month!

      Martin


      charlyk1979 napsal(a):
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > I'll be happy to show up!
      > Karel Tatransky
      >
      > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "Jaroslav" <jardas@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Next Tuesday, me too!
      > > But where?
      > > JS
      > >
      > >
      > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Pavel" <pavel.janousek@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi everybody,
      > > >
      > > > I can do it. What about meeting next Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm?
      > > >
      > > > Pavel
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@> wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > > So who is going to take care of the meeting beginning February?
      > To select and book the place?
      > > > >
      > > > > K.
      > > > >
      > > >
      > >
      >
      >
    • kzgafas
      Count with me too. K.
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2010
        Count with me too.

        K.


        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Janda <mjanda@...> wrote:
        >
        > Too bad, any day but not that Tuesday... Never mind folks, have fun, and
        > see you next month!
        >
        > Martin
        >
        >
        > charlyk1979 napsal(a):
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > I'll be happy to show up!
        > > Karel Tatransky
        > >
        > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > > "Jaroslav" <jardas@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Next Tuesday, me too!
        > > > But where?
        > > > JS
        > > >
        > > >
        > > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
        > > <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "Pavel" <pavel.janousek@> wrote:
        > > > >
        > > > > Hi everybody,
        > > > >
        > > > > I can do it. What about meeting next Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm?
        > > > >
        > > > > Pavel
        > > > >
        > > > >
        > > > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
        > > <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@> wrote:
        > > > > >
        > > > > > So who is going to take care of the meeting beginning February?
        > > To select and book the place?
        > > > > >
        > > > > > K.
        > > > > >
        > > > >
        > > >
        > >
        > >
        >
      • Alena Rysková 2e
        I´ll be there, hopefully :-) Alena ... From: Pavel To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:17 PM Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translators
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
          I´ll be there, hopefully :-)
          Alena

          ----- Original Message -----
          From: Pavel
          To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
          Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:17 PM
          Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translators meeting Tu/Thu - February?



          Hi everybody,

          I can do it. What about meeting next Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm?

          Pavel

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:
          >
          > So who is going to take care of the meeting beginning February? To select and book the place?
          >
          > K.
          >





          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        • Jaroslav
          Pavle, ale KDE? JS
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
            Pavle, ale KDE?
            JS


            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Alena Rysková 2e <preklady@...> wrote:
            >
            > I´ll be there, hopefully :-)
            > Alena
            >
            > ----- Original Message -----
            > From: Pavel
            > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
            > Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:17 PM
            > Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translators meeting Tu/Thu - February?
            >
            >
            >
            > Hi everybody,
            >
            > I can do it. What about meeting next Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm?
            >
            > Pavel
            >
            >
          • Sarka Rubkova
            A kde? sarka ... From: Pavel Date: 1.2.2010 17:02:37 To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translators meeting Tu/Thu - February? Hi
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
              A kde?
              sarka

              -------Original Message-------

              From: Pavel
              Date: 1.2.2010 17:02:37
              To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translators meeting Tu/Thu - February?


              Hi everybody,

              I can do it. What about meeting next Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm?

              Pavel

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@...> wrote:
              >
              > So who is going to take care of the meeting beginning February? To select
              and book the place?
              >
              > K.
              >





              [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            • Pavel
              I m sorry. Let s meet next Tuesday at 7pm at Vesely Bizon (http://www.veselybizon.cz). Please tell others who do not follow this discussion to join us! Looking
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
                I'm sorry.
                Let's meet next Tuesday at 7pm at Vesely Bizon (http://www.veselybizon.cz).
                Please tell others who do not follow this discussion to join us!

                Looking forward to meeting you soon!

                Pavel



                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Sarka Rubkova" <rubkova@...> wrote:
                >
                > A kde?
                > sarka
                >
                > -------Original Message-------
                >
                > From: Pavel
                > Date: 1.2.2010 17:02:37
                > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Translators meeting Tu/Thu - February?
                >
                >
                > Hi everybody,
                >
                > I can do it. What about meeting next Tuesday, 9 February, at 7pm?
                >
                > Pavel
                >
                > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "kzgafas" <kzgafas@> wrote:
                > >
                > > So who is going to take care of the meeting beginning February? To select
                > and book the place?
                > >
                > > K.
                > >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
                >
              Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.