Term: EN-CS (natural compartment)

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Zdravim,
      prozradi mi nekdo, co je "natural compartment"?
      Kontext: "The trailer inspection process should include checking 10 points (fifth wheel area including natural compartment/skid plate, exterior - front/sides, rear - bumper/doors, front wall, left side, right side, floor, ceiling/roof, inside/outside doors, and outside/undercarriage)."

      TIA
      Iveta

    • Michael Trittipo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:55:54 +0100
        "Prekladatelsky servis" <preklady@...> wrote:
        > prozradi mi nekdo, co je "natural compartment"?
        > Kontext: "The trailer inspection process should include checking 10
        > points (fifth wheel area including natural compartment/skid plate,

        Zdravím, Iveto. I believe "natural compartment" is being used here in
        contrast to "hidden compartment." It's a bit odd, and not a normal
        use of the word "natural." I suppose it might be taken as meaning
        "naturally occurring compartment" or "normally occurring
        compartment" (or "expected" in place of "occurring" in those,
        and "constructed" in place of "occurring" as a variant). Česky bych
        neodvážil. Možná, normální, normálně se vyskytující, normálně
        sestrojovaný . . .?