Re: CHAT: Suet

  • Gerald Turner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000

      >Maybe I'll try solid veggy fat instead. It's strange to think that in
      >this country suet is only eaten by festive ex-pats and blue tits.

      Rather than solid veg. fat, I'd recommend olive oil, preferably virgin (in
      honour of the neposkvrne^ne poc^eti and it's better for you). You can put
      it in the mincemeat too.

      Gerry Turner

      Czech-In Translations *
      (A.G.BRAIN)
      Na dlouhem lanu 66, 160 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic
      Tel/Fax:00 420 2 35 36 38 50
      E-mail: czechin@...
      czechin@...

      EXPERIENCE - STYLE - ACCURACY