TERM: Firm v. Company; nepublikovany

  • Martin Mikolajek
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Thanks everyone for their contribution on firm v. company. I find the
      definition by Bill, Lindsey's "pedantic husband" :) particularly helpful.

      As far as "nepublikovany" is concerned, I find "yet unpublished" most
      pleasing to my Czech ear. "Forthcoming" is also very nice, especially when
      one needs to make such a distinction.