Re: uz publikovany

  • jpelka@seznam.cz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2000
      Hi Simon,

      have you already bought that Polacek´s book and if so, how do you
      like it.

      BTW, I am kind of conservative in literature - still love
      Chesterton´s Father Brown and other shorter things, as well as
      W.S.Maugham´s short stories with Ashenden etc.

      What about the lady in "cupboard" - was she shop-lifting or something?

      Well, imagine those secret-police types prowling every single bar and
      restaurant and workplace little bit more than a decage ago...

      Jirka P.

      PS Did you shoplift as well, but, being "crafty" you managed to evade
      the guy? :-)

      PPS A tip for Chinese food afficionados - accross the Smichovske
      nadrazi metro station, there is a small kiosk with not bad Chinese
      food for reasonable price (50-60 Kc) with also not bad Chinese wine
      (shot for I guess 25 Kc). Correct me if I´m wrong with prices and
      taste it.