Re: [Czechlist] Zaměstnanci zamě stnavatelů

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2009
      Sorry mate, the stuff's far too complicated for us laypeople to understand, I pay what I believe to be the average monthly salary to an accountant to do my taxes and related stuff every quarter (unfortunately I think she deserves it because the CZ likes to keep things complicated)..

      The only thing I can do is to decipher/translate individual bits, which I did, AFAIK zamestnanci, zavisla cinnost and plneni were what I said in that particular sentence (and more or less generally/speaking), I can't tell you how it fits into the big pic and your last post didn't make things any clearer (to me - a layman - I can tell you what the words mean, but I can't tell you what the implication is, very few people can, in my experience)

      The general scheme is as I said, you totall all your earnings (whether taxed/soc+health insurance deducted or not) and arrive at grand total.. if your respective employers and/or yourself deducted/paid more than that from your salaries, you can look forward to an incoming payment, if not, you have to send one... the logic of your sentences is far too complicated for me to make a judgement, an accountant or a prolonged Googling session might help you, I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere..