Re: [Czechlist] Possible mistake in Slovak source text

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2009
      Thank you to all of you for your input.In the end I got my girlfriend to ring them up at the SUKL (because I would not have understood a word) and apparently they meant Uvedenie lieku do obehu sa povoluje [....] a zapísanie sa povoluje.
      Thank you so much for getting back to me to all of you.
      Charlie