rz., mpz

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
      Can anyone tell me what words the following automotive designations stand for?

      rz. OFI 7727, mpz D

      I assume the rz. is the license plate (unless I'm wrong), but what is the mpz?

      Thanks.

      Jamie
    • Ing. Jiri Klima
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        Jamie,

        RZ = correctly, vehicle registration number

        MPZ = Mezin�rodn� pozn�vac� zna�ka = international identity plate

        Jirka

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
          possibly mezinarodni poznavaci znacka = international identification plate D (Germany)
          Honza

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
            Thank you. That makes sense.

            Jamie