Re: [Czechlist] Slovak legal mess

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
      Thank you Jirka and Josef. That would make sense. IANAL - I am not a lawyer? took me about half an hour to work that one out.

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2009
        IANAL - you got it exactly right. For the record - www.acronymfinder.com
        is a good way to solve these.

        Regarding Jirka's reply:
        I believe that "V civilnej kancelarii [...] bolo zistene" does not
        necessarily mean that the very staff of the office had to find out - it
        could have been someone else who called them or visited them (it would
        be a clumsy expression but that does not surprise me if the authors are
        lawyers).

        Josef