Re: [Czechlist] Re: Large translation, CZ>EN, Prague turnstiles

  • Jennifer Hejtmankova
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2009
      Yes, I've quoted on a couple of jobs for them later to be told that my price (which I believe is low compared to what some of you charge) was still too high.... However, I have done work for them - short jobs with reasonable turnaround times - with no trouble, at my standard rate. So I don't know what they're playing at, but I don't think they realize that the world of Czech/English translators is rather incestuous and word gets around :-)

      Jen