Spolecenska objednavka

  • coilinoc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hi there,
      Has anybody come across this rather abstract term before? From the little context I have it seems to mean something like "demand in society" or "public demand" for something (better policing, cleaner streets, etc.).
      Does that sound right to you guys, or am I well wide of the mark?
      Brgds
      Coilin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        Yes Coilin, you've guessed it right.

        HTH
        Martin

        coilinoc napsal(a):

        > Hi there,
        > Has anybody come across this rather abstract term before? From the
        > little context I have it seems to mean something like "demand in
        > society" or "public demand" for something (better policing, cleaner
        > streets, etc.).
        > Does that sound right to you guys, or am I well wide of the mark?
        > Brgds
        > Coilin

      • coilinoc
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2009