Re: [Czechlist] Term (EN-CS): defendant searches - THANKS

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      The text is about Lithuania and I suppose it has been translated by the Brussels guys from Lithuanian to English.
      As for the curator, whatever the correct English term is, I believe they mean what we call in Czech "opatrovnik" (they mention it several times throughout the text using different terms: curator, tutor... but the whole text makes me believe it is one and the same thing).

      Anyway, thank you all for your input - you just confirmed what I had thought (that "defendant searches" could mean more things. So now I'll have to decide what is more likely based on the context.

      Thanks and regards,
      Iveta