RE: [Czechlist] 2 queries

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hi Charlie,

      malir
      1. Could be either. More likely (statistically) the latter, although very
      often "malir-naterac" is used for this one. An artist, on the other hand, is
      often referred to as "umelecky malir".

      K.r.c. 1
      2. The K could stand for "krajsky" and the c for "cislo" while it is all a
      reference code for a standardized court form (perhaps Usneseni)? Just my
      guess though.

    • Petr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
        Je pravda, ze to muze byt oboji, a abych do toho vnesl zmatek, tak ja na rozdil od Jirky si spis myslim, ze je to artist, protoze painter/decorator byva "malir pokoju". Ja bych pouzil "painter", protoze je to stejne neurcite jako "malir".
        Petr A.