Re: Help: ostatni plocha

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2009
      When I once came across this I expanded it to read: 'land classified as "other land"'. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Lots of quality hits on Google. Maybe you could use 'land classified as "miscellaneous"' too if you judge that to be appropriate.

      > On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 20:54 +0000, coilinoc wrote:
      So I was under impression this may be translated as
      > > "miscellaneous".... But this is just an educated guess.
      > >
      > > Would anyone have a more specific suggestion?
    • coilinoc
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2009
        Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I went with Melyn's in the end, as it fitted the context and also sounded ok, imo.
        Brgds
        Coilin