Re: po vytce

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
      > > This is very bad - the P volume of my Slovnik spisovneho jazyka ceskeho
      > > has gone walkabout! (It's not under "v" - they refer you to "povytce."

      For the record:
      SSJC P-Q: povytce (prisl. kniz) = hlavne, zvlaste, predevsim, zejmena, katexochen (all Greek to me).

      HTH

      M.
    • Valerie Talacko
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 6, 2009
        Thanks, everybody!

        (I clearly failed to mind my Ps and Qs, boom boom).

        Thanks for the link as well, Melvyn - I remember we were discussing that
        site a while, back but I forgot to bookmark it.

        Valerie