TERM: resistance mechanism

  • Radka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hi,
      I need help with the above please.
      This is a paragraph title, and then it appears in the first sentence as mechanisms of resistance.

      "Depending on the yeast species involved, the principal mechanisms of resistance to ****, in common with other ***..."

      I know what it means, I am just not sure whether I can use the only ranslation that springs to mind: mechanismus odolnosti. When googled it does come up but mostly in association with plant care. There may be another equivalent to "mechanism" that's escaping me at the moment.

      Many thanks,
      Radka