Eurolingo Representative Offer

  • erikaleksander
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      Dear Ladies and Gentelmen,

      I hope this email finds you well.

      This is Erik Aleksander vendor manager at Eurolingo Translation Co. in
      Poland. In the time being we are in a development stage to our Czech
      suppliers and we are selecting the suitable vendor to represent us in
      Czech Republic. Please send your latest resume to erick@...
      <mailto:erick@...> .

      Kindly let me know if you are interested in this role, also under any
      agreement we will need you to do a translation test and complete a
      questionnaire.

      I will be looking for your reply.

      Regards,

      Erik Aleksander