Re: IBM Czech

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      Dear Erik,
      thank you for your offer of continued cooperation. Unfortunately, as I have already told you on the phone, I am not able to do any more work than I have already undertaken for the whole of September. Maybe, it will get better in October or November. I will let you know if I have any time available for working for you.
      As regards your requirement to provide you with some names of my colleagues who could substitute me in this translation project, I contacted a few English/Czech translators who are my closest friends, but they are either too busy or their basic tariff is higher than mine. Anyway, you could try and write to the following e-mail discussion group for English/Czech and Czech/English translators: czechlist@yahoogroups.com. I believe that you will receive several answers from translators willing to start cooperation with you if you provide them with the necessary details and offer a reasonable tariff. Good luck.
      With best regards,
      Jaroslav