URGENT JOB: user manual for fire alarm system, CZ>EN

  • Jennifer Hejtmankova
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009
      Help!

      I took on a translation that I am unfortunately not qualified to do -
      it is an instruction manual for a fire alarm control system, 16NS, due
      on Monday (possible to change the date if absolutely necessary). If
      anyone is willing to take this off me, I'd be very grateful, as would
      the agency. Please let me know ASAP off list if you can help me out.

      Regards,
      Jennifer