Wordfast

  • Romana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2009
      I am not sure who it was, but someone posted a message about his Wordfast
      here in the last few days. I have a translation EN > German, 10 pages, legal
      text (Terms and Conditions of Business) which needs to be done in Wordfast.
      If you do this language combination, please contact me directly at
      translators@... or by Skype at romana.in.australia

      Thanks!

      Romana