Re: [Czechlist] Technical issue: Reducing size of attachments

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2009
      The usual limit is 10 MB. Keep in mind that there is significant
      overhead, so an 8 MB file probably exceeds it already.

      I would say that the trend is opposite - it is very difficult to educate
      people that e-mail is not meant for large files, connection speeds go
      up, etc., so some providers simply "give up" and relax the limits
      somewhat. This is the first time I hear about someone actually
      tightening the limit.

      Josef