Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help CES-ENG

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
      Software deployment (Google: 309,000) if the software is being
      installed and put to use for first time at a company. This could be a
      long process. Wikipedia says, "Software deployment is all of the
      activities that make a software system available for use."

      Software implementation (Google: 703,000) if the software is creating
      the software according to specification. One school's "key terms"
      document defines this as "process of building a program according to
      the specifications produced during the software design phase."

      "Apply the software" if someone is using the software for some purpose.

      Jamie