Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help CES-ENG

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
      I second "deployment".

      Josef

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
        Software deployment (Google: 309,000) if the software is being
        installed and put to use for first time at a company. This could be a
        long process. Wikipedia says, "Software deployment is all of the
        activities that make a software system available for use."

        Software implementation (Google: 703,000) if the software is creating
        the software according to specification. One school's "key terms"
        document defines this as "process of building a program according to
        the specifications produced during the software design phase."

        "Apply the software" if someone is using the software for some purpose.

        Jamie