Re: [Czechlist] Re: Help CES-ENG

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
      Martin's DEPLOYMENT is definitely better than implementation here "will be deployed in several phases" is just the right thing to say,,, Google around and you'll see

      You can also commission SW, but the sentence you gave us suggests it's not commissioning.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
        I second "deployment".

        Josef

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 5, 2009
          Software deployment (Google: 309,000) if the software is being
          installed and put to use for first time at a company. This could be a
          long process. Wikipedia says, "Software deployment is all of the
          activities that make a software system available for use."

          Software implementation (Google: 703,000) if the software is creating
          the software according to specification. One school's "key terms"
          document defines this as "process of building a program according to
          the specifications produced during the software design phase."

          "Apply the software" if someone is using the software for some purpose.

          Jamie