HELP! - complicated sentence - revisited

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Ooops! I suppose there is no need for you to react any more to my previous message. Sorry to have bothered you, I have looked at it once more again after a while and suddenly everything is clear: the second part of the sentence (from "and the various terms..." onwards) is an independent clause, and not just another element of the first clause.
      Bye,

      Jarda