Re: [Czechlist] Podpis...

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
      "Podpisovy zaznam" seems to come from the "Zakon o ucetnictvi":
      http://ley.cz/?s31&q31=all
      According to Section 33a, "podpisovy zaznam" is an accounting entry that
      contains a handwritten signature, a digital signature, or something similar.

      "Podpisovy vzor" is not defined in that Act, only used. Generally
      speaking, it is a document with a sample of your signature, to be used
      for assessing the validity of your signature on other documents. It is
      used in banks. Also, if you establish a s.r.o., you need to file
      "podpisove vzory" of all people authorized to act on behalf of the company.

      HTH, Josef