Re: [Czechlist] Re: Druhotna platebni neschopnost

  • Vesely Petr
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
      Oh....so ashamed....but I do have an excuse this time, you know it's a long way to the 100Spire Mother from here, the farthest outpost in the south-east where we bravely guard the border against all kinds of danger from the east and south, be day or night (now, thinking of it, I'm from the east and south either, in your eyes, hmm, a bit of a paradox).

      Petr

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
        It's really not my day today, of course, I should have used "too" and not "either", better stop working and responding...and go to vote, or should I rather leave it for tomorrow...

        Petr

        Oh....so ashamed....but I do have an excuse this time, you know it's a long way to the 100Spire Mother from here, the farthest outpost in the south-east where we bravely guard the border against all kinds of danger from the east and south, be day or night (now, thinking of it, I'm from the east and south either, in your eyes, hmm, a bit of a paradox).

        Petr

        Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

        Liz

        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

        > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
        >
        > Thanks a lot, Jamie

      • Liz Spacilova
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
          Tomorrow never knows :)