Re: [Czechlist] Druhotna platebni neschopnost

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
      Google translations, which are not always reliable, but are reliable
      more often that people think, gives "Secondary insolvency" for this
      term. I have heard the term before, and it gets a few search hits,
      mainly in the UK.

      Jamie

      On Jun 5, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Vesely Petr wrote:

      > Hi everybody,
      >
      > does anybody know an apt phrase for the above term? I know what it
      > means but I wonder whether there is an equivalent in English or a
      > long, long circumlocution is necessary.
      >
      > Petr

    • Vesely Petr
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
        Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)

        Thanks a lot, Jamie

        Google translations, which are not always reliable, but are reliable
        more often that people think, gives "Secondary insolvency" for this
        term. I have heard the term before, and it gets a few search hits,
        mainly in the UK.

        Jamie

        On Jun 5, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Vesely Petr wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > does anybody know an apt phrase for the above term? I know what it
        > means but I wonder whether there is an equivalent in English or a
        > long, long circumlocution is necessary.
        >
        > Petr

      • Liz Spacilova
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
          Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

          Liz

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

          > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
          >
          > Thanks a lot, Jamie

        • Vesely Petr
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
            Oh....so ashamed....but I do have an excuse this time, you know it's a long way to the 100Spire Mother from here, the farthest outpost in the south-east where we bravely guard the border against all kinds of danger from the east and south, be day or night (now, thinking of it, I'm from the east and south either, in your eyes, hmm, a bit of a paradox).

            Petr

            Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

            Liz

            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

            > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
            >
            > Thanks a lot, Jamie

          • Vesely Petr
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
              It's really not my day today, of course, I should have used "too" and not "either", better stop working and responding...and go to vote, or should I rather leave it for tomorrow...

              Petr

              Oh....so ashamed....but I do have an excuse this time, you know it's a long way to the 100Spire Mother from here, the farthest outpost in the south-east where we bravely guard the border against all kinds of danger from the east and south, be day or night (now, thinking of it, I'm from the east and south either, in your eyes, hmm, a bit of a paradox).

              Petr

              Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

              Liz

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

              > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
              >
              > Thanks a lot, Jamie

            • Liz Spacilova
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
                Tomorrow never knows :)