[Czechlist] Druhotna platebni neschopnost

  • Vesely Petr
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi everybody,

      does anybody know an apt phrase for the above term? I know what it means but I wonder whether there is an equivalent in English or a long, long circumlocution is necessary.

      Petr

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
        Google translations, which are not always reliable, but are reliable
        more often that people think, gives "Secondary insolvency" for this
        term. I have heard the term before, and it gets a few search hits,
        mainly in the UK.

        Jamie

        On Jun 5, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Vesely Petr wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > does anybody know an apt phrase for the above term? I know what it
        > means but I wonder whether there is an equivalent in English or a
        > long, long circumlocution is necessary.
        >
        > Petr

      • Vesely Petr
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
          Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)

          Thanks a lot, Jamie

          Google translations, which are not always reliable, but are reliable
          more often that people think, gives "Secondary insolvency" for this
          term. I have heard the term before, and it gets a few search hits,
          mainly in the UK.

          Jamie

          On Jun 5, 2009, at 7:24 AM, Vesely Petr wrote:

          > Hi everybody,
          >
          > does anybody know an apt phrase for the above term? I know what it
          > means but I wonder whether there is an equivalent in English or a
          > long, long circumlocution is necessary.
          >
          > Petr

        • Liz Spacilova
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
            Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

            Liz

            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

            > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
            >
            > Thanks a lot, Jamie

          • Vesely Petr
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
              Oh....so ashamed....but I do have an excuse this time, you know it's a long way to the 100Spire Mother from here, the farthest outpost in the south-east where we bravely guard the border against all kinds of danger from the east and south, be day or night (now, thinking of it, I'm from the east and south either, in your eyes, hmm, a bit of a paradox).

              Petr

              Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

              Liz

              --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

              > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
              >
              > Thanks a lot, Jamie

            • Vesely Petr
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
                It's really not my day today, of course, I should have used "too" and not "either", better stop working and responding...and go to vote, or should I rather leave it for tomorrow...

                Petr

                Oh....so ashamed....but I do have an excuse this time, you know it's a long way to the 100Spire Mother from here, the farthest outpost in the south-east where we bravely guard the border against all kinds of danger from the east and south, be day or night (now, thinking of it, I'm from the east and south either, in your eyes, hmm, a bit of a paradox).

                Petr

                Now Petr, if you had joined us in Holesovice last night you would not have needed to ask ... this was one of our many topics of discussion :)

                Liz

                --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Vesely Petr" <vesely.email@...> wrote:

                > Oh.....so ashamed.....that must be the Friday.....usually not that bad at googling :-)
                >
                > Thanks a lot, Jamie

              • Liz Spacilova
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 5, 2009
                  Tomorrow never knows :)