Re: What cripples googlin'

    Message 1 of 12 , May 14, 2009
      Mas dalsi popis tady:

      http://www.dullest.com/blog/google-searchology-2009-search-options-google-squared-rich-snippets/

      Google Search Options. Marissa Mayer referred to this as a handy "toolbelt" that lets you slice and dice your search results. You can do a search such as [cfl light bulb] and look above the search results for a "Show options…" link.

      Nejde totiz o staly odkaz nebo stranku. Je to chytra vecicka, ktera se objevi jako "Show options..." nalevo nahore po zadani retezce v gugliku. Aspon v anglicke verzi.