SMALL JOB: 133 words from Czech to English (Thesis Abstract)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Hi there:

      This is more a favo(u)r than a job but I suppose it's possible to charge for
      it. There was this student at the reception of a language school where I
      teach a few classes earlier this evening looking for someone to quickly
      translate her thesis abstract, 133 words, from Czech to English. She needs
      it asap.

      I have an extremely early start tomorrow to be away all day and I'll go to
      bed just after this message. The student is Russian and writing to her in
      English wouldn't work. She does speak reasonable level of Czech. If you're
      interested in helping her, you can write to her at julie.zenina@....

      If this doesn't work out, I'll do it myself Tuesday night or Wednesday
      morning (CET)...