English translation of the Trestni rad??

  • Charlie Stanford
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Thanks Martin.
      Another question I am afraid: does anyone know where I can get hold of a
      copy of the English translation of ideally the Czech trestni rad. If not the
      (English translation of the) Slovak one would possibly do. All I can find at
      the moment are extracts:
      http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/41/10/34408830.pdf
      Many thanks for any help
      Charlie