Re: [Czechlist] media behaviour

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2009
      I guess you would indeed have to use both "pouziva" and "konsumuje,"
      since what they probably want to know in part is whether the guy uses
      media actively or passively, and to use "pouziva" or "konsumuje" on its
      own would be to prejudge that.

      Valerie

      On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 20:52 +0200, Matej Klimes wrote:
      > Jak pracuje s medii, jaka media pouziva/konzumuje

    • Sarka Rubkova
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2009
        Dekuji Matejovi a Valerii za vysvetlení

        sarka