media behaviour

  • Sarka Rubkova
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2009
      Ahoj,
      nev�m, jak p�elo�it media behaviour ve v�t�:

      It is necessary to find out his media behaviour and information sources.

      sarka

      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2009
        Jak pracuje s medii, jaka media pouziva/konzumuje

        nevím, jak přeložit media behaviour ve větě:

        It is necessary to find out his media behaviour and information sources.

        sarka

      • Valerie Talacko
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2009
          I guess you would indeed have to use both "pouziva" and "konsumuje,"
          since what they probably want to know in part is whether the guy uses
          media actively or passively, and to use "pouziva" or "konsumuje" on its
          own would be to prejudge that.

          Valerie

          On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 20:52 +0200, Matej Klimes wrote:
          > Jak pracuje s medii, jaka media pouziva/konzumuje

        • Sarka Rubkova
          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2009
            Dekuji Matejovi a Valerii za vysvetlení

            sarka