Re: [Czechlist] chocolate-covered

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 21 4:37 AM
      I won't get started with Moore's lack of objectivity, but I do want
      you to know that the scene on acquiring a gun for opening a bank
      account was faked by actors. People around the world now think that
      in my state banks give away guns as prizes, but acquiring a gun
      legally actually requires a 45-day waiting period and a federal
      criminal background check.

      Anyway, I know it was a joke, but if I made a similar joke about
      Czechs or Europeans, certain list members would be all over me.

      There. I'm done.

      JK