THANKS: Phrase: English saying

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2009
      So I found it finally. It is: If you can't beat it, eat it!

      It may not be used very often though. The phrase describes a feature which may be not encountered very frequently, but it does exist, and when you see it, it is quite striking.

      Just as an example: it exactly describes the mode of action behind the efforts to award Masin brothers. If you can't beat Masin brothers, give them an award!

      K.