sp. zn.

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2009
      What would "sp. zn." stand for in regard to a court commercial registry?

      I've got, "zapsaná v obchodním rejstríku vedeném Mestskym soudem v
      Praze, sp. zn. B 12345".

      Thanks very much.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17, 2009
        Hi Jamie,

        it's "spisova znacka", perhaps file reference (number/code)...

        07:08:00

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 17, 2009
          Thanks, Jirka.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
            Could anyone please tell me what the abbreviation "sp. zn." means in the following document title?

            "Priloha c. 1 k oprave rozhodnuti o prodlouzeni registrace sp. zn."

            Then some code numbers come after it. I understand everything but the "sp. zn.", so you don't need to help me with the rest of it. :-)

            Thanks for any help.

          • Pilucha, Jiri
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
              I'd say it's "spisova znacka" i.e. a file reference number, does it make sense?

              Alternatively - If it's about a car - it might hypotethically be "statni poznavaci znacka" (number plate) even though normally it is abbreviated as spz, not sp. zn.

              Jiri

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1, 2012
                spisova znacka ?

                Josef

                On 2.4.2012 2:27, James Kirchner wrote:
                > Could anyone please tell me what the abbreviation "sp. zn." means in the following document title?
                >
                > "Priloha c. 1 k oprave rozhodnuti o prodlouzeni registrace sp. zn."
                >
                > Then some code numbers come after it. I understand everything but the "sp. zn.", so you don't need to help me with the rest of it. :-)
                >
                > Thanks for any help.

              • Sarka Rubkova
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
                  Sp.zn. znamen� spisov� zna�ka (tj. ��slo spisu)

                  Sarka

                  _____

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 2, 2012
                    Thank you very much, Sarka.