Dodgy Czech?

  • Charles Stanford
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
      Hello there. Can someone please help me make sense of this. I think that
      there must be a mistake in the source text or something but I am having a
      bit of a mental blank about it:

      "Vzhledem k tomu, ze jsou splneny podminky dane spravnim radem, ucastnik
      rizeni dne 22.1.08 podal zadost o preruseni rizeni Ustav spravni rizeni v
      souladu s § 64 odst. 2 spravniho radu prerusil a to do 9.4.08."

      Thanks for any help
      Charlie

    • Valerie Talacko
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
        Is it a missing full stop before Ustav?

        Valerie

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
          I would say:
          ... 22.1.08 podal zadost o preruseni rizeni. Ustav spravni rizeni ...
          i.e. fullstop after rizeni.
          HTH
          Alena

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 2009
            Thank you Alena - yes that does help a lot.
            Charlie