Re: [Czechlist] Zasobnik travy

  • Gerald Turner
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1 11:08 AM
      I'd endorse that.

      Gerry

      On 01/04/2009, James Kirchner <jpklists@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Jirka. I'm calling it a "grass collector" to give it an air
      > of sophistication. :-)
      >
      > Jamie
      >
      > On Apr 1, 2009, at 12:26 PM, Jirka Bolech wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Jamie:
      > >
      > > I can imagine a different meaning of zasobnik travy, but unless the
      > > context
      > > suggests otherwise, it is the same as grass catcher...
      > >
      > > Jirka Bolech

      > > 04/01/09
      > > 06:06:00

      Czech-In Translations
      V lesíčku 5
      150 00 Prague 5
      Czech Republic
      Tel/fax: ++ 420 235 357 194

      To see a World in a Grain of Sand
      And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
      Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
      And Eternity in an hour.
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1 11:40 AM
        It doesn't have to look baskety to be called kos na travu Kos na travu is the "terminus technicus"... I guess the first ones did look that way and now anything that serves that purpose is just called that, even if it looks like a spaceship... one of those things..