INFO: largest internet portal in China

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
      Thia is supposed to be the largest internet portal in China. Something like Seznam in the CR.

      http://www.baidu.com/

      K.
    • kzgafas
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
        Thia is supposed to be the largest internet portal in China. Something like Seznam in the CR.

        http://www.baidu.com/

        K.
      • Libor
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
          Fine. And are you able to take an advantage of it? Do you know Chinese?

          Libor

          --

          www.liborzajicek.wz.cz
        • kzgafas
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
            I don't know Chinese.:-) But this is definitely a very high traffic site. I mean VERY high traffic :-) It might be worth to advertise there in English. But you would need someone who would be able to give you some orientation through that site.

            K.

            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Libor <libore@...> wrote:

            > Fine. And are you able to take an advantage of it? Do you know Chinese?
            >
            > Libor
            >
            > 2009/3/30 kzgafas <kzgafas@...>:
            > > Thia is supposed to be the largest internet portal in China. Something like
            > > Seznam in the CR.
            > >
            > > http://www.baidu.com/
            > >
            > > K.
            > >

            > --
            >

            > www.liborzajicek.wz.cz

          • Libor
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
              Well, good idea. I am working with the http://translate.google.com
              right now, with Turkish, and although it obviously is giving very
              funny results, you can get some idea of what is it about.

              --

              www.liborzajicek.wz.cz
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
                Have you guys forgotten about translate.google.com?

                08:40:00