Re: [Czechlist] Re: More Slovak

  • Michael Trittipo
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 24, 2009
      I'd say that the URL gives maybe the best term: "defective
      performance." That's shorter than "non-fulfilment of contractual
      obligations," and common enough in the common law of contract. If the
      term pops up more than a few times, and with different remedies, it
      might be worth revisiting it, to see if there's some reason to get more
      detailed about the differences between various levels of breach or
      less-than-perfect performance.

      melvyn.geo wrote:
      > Looks that way to me.
      > http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/defective-performance.html
      > --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Gerald Turner <turner.gerald@...> wrote:
      >
      >> What is vadne plnenie here?
      >>
      >> Is this referring to non-fulfilment of contractual obligations?
      >> Predávajúci sa pre prípad, že plnenie podľa tejto Zmluvy bude mať vady,
      >> zaväzuje nahradiť Kupujúcemu popri iných nárokoch aj všetky škody a ušlý
      >> zisk, ktoré mu v dôsledku vadného plnenia vznikli

      .
    • Michael Trittipo
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 24, 2009