Dustojnicke hodnosti RAF

  • Jana Vaculik
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
      I am translating an article about Czechoslovak RAF pilots and I need
      the US or British equivalents of their rank: I know what they are in
      Czech I just can not find information about the equivalents or its
      incomplete. Is there such a thing as a third Lieutenant?

      Thanks,
      Jana

      sgt.,rt
      P/O ppor
      P/0 por
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        Here is the Wikipedia rundown on Third Lieutenant.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieutenant#Third_Lieutenant

        Jamie

        On Mar 2, 2009, at 7:47 PM, Jana Vaculik wrote:

        > I am translating an article about Czechoslovak RAF pilots and I need
        > the US or British equivalents of their rank: I know what they are in
        > Czech I just can not find information about the equivalents or its
        > incomplete. Is there such a thing as a third Lieutenant?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jana
        >
        > sgt.,rt
        > P/O ppor