Re: Czech interpreting job (smile - scam)

  • Liz Spacilova
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2009
      For those of you looking for an interesting new hobby, you could get
      into scambaiting. http://419eater.com/ can get you started. If you're
      really good, you can get your scammers to send you a video of them
      doing a Monty Python sketch - like this one
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IQqd17p9_0

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Martin Janda <mjanda@...> wrote:

      > Jojo, i já - a okamzite jsem ho hajzlika nabonzoval webmastrovi na
      > yahoo. Jestli se nejaky tunta chytil, tak aspon neprijde do penize -
      > bude se dobyvat do neexistujici schranky.
      >
      > Martin
      >

      > Karel Navrátil napsal(a):
      > > Já jsem tu nabídku dostal také - oblast Karlovy Vary.
      > >
      > > Karel
      > >

      > > _____

      On Behalf
      > > Of spektrum2002
      > > Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:06 PM
      > > To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [Czechlist] Re: Czech interpreting job (smile - scam)
      > >

      > > Zatim v tom zadny podraz nevidim - odesilatel nechce ani pujcit
      > > penize, ani vedet cislo konta, a chce zaplatit predem. Podezrely je
      > > jenom ten pravopis.
      > > Petr A.
      > > --- In Czechlist@yahoogrou <mailto:Czechlist%40yahoogroups.com>
      ps.com,
      > > "radekpletka" <RPletka@> wrote:
      > >> I got a lovely job offer (smile)
      > >> Enjoy and BEWARE - it is a varian of Nigerian scam
      > >> Radek Pletka
      > >> ====
      > >> from Jeff Pire <jeffpiroio@>
      > >> reply-to jeffpiroio@
      > >> to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      > >> date Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 4:33 AM
      > >> subject YOUR INTERPRETATION SERVICE IN CZECH REPUBLIC.
      > >> signed-by yahoo.co.uk
      > >>
      > >> hide details Feb 22 (4 days ago)

      > >> Hello,
      > >>

      > >> I'm Jeff and My fiancee Mary are planning to have our wedding in the
      > >> Month of May 2009.I have decided to give her a well treated
      package by
      > >> giving her options of venue of celebration in anywhere in
      Europe,Based