Re: [Czechlist] INFO: The Czechs have a word for it (blbost)

    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 21, 2009
      I would respectfully submit that your observance of bubble production
      must have been unusually limited. Bubble pipes are very common, and
      there are a lot of different types -- including Spiderman bubble pipes
      of recent vintage.

      I think it's all a matter of what someone was focused on in the store
      as a kid and what their parents bought them. The easiest way has
      always been just to get the plastic jar containing the want that's got
      the rings on each end, since the pipes are sold separately from the
      soap solution.

      Do you remember the bubble hoop that's about the size of a frying pan
      and makes HUGE bubbles?

      Jamie