Re: Cheerio

  • Kostas Zgafas
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 1999
      > From: "Melvyn Clarke" <zehrovak@...>

      Do you
      > actually do translation work while sitting on the beach?

      I hope this won�t be the case. I am involved in one ongoing project which
      might require some little atention from my part, so I will be just checking
      my e-mails at an Internet cafe and have the laptop with me just for case of
      necessity. However, I am quite curious to see how these things will work
      there, becouse I would like to acquire some more mobility in the future.

      Kostas
    • Alastair Millar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 1999
        Ah, the dream - stable customer base, laptop, and mobile phone. Sun, sand,
        and low rent. Send work to hut@......

        Looks like you've picked the right time to go somewhere warmer, Kostas!

        Cheers

        Alastair